Friday, July 01, 2016

The TRUMP is amongst us

There are always areas of agreement on the hustings .
Our joint concern yesterday was the phenomena of TRUMP
We are all asking ----why do Americans like him?

Sadly few Australians are asking whether we have anyone like him?
We would all want leave the family if a TRUMPer   led.
Which is the point ,
 TRUMP symbolizes the children in charge 

“ I will get what I want”  .
The prominence and dominance of the personal pronoun
 "Too bad that I don’t know how,  or I would send us broke in a week"
We must resist such non leadership .Yesterday in cold Colac

Shorten ends his final speech today
"I am determined to win "
The prominence and dominance of the personal pronoun

We cannot afford to have more minors and people who talk about me  me me me
Don't get careless in the Senate - we don't need more of the single issue and single focus there.

No comments: